SPECIAL NOTE FOR APRIL 2018 ONLY – There will be NO outside parking lots for APRIL 2018. All traffic will be permitted in town. Please refer to signage for parking.
- Main Street from Walker Street (the Arbor) to Nelson Street will be closed to vehicle traffic (bikes excepted) beginning at 6 am on Friday, April 13, 2018. All vehicles must be off the street by 4 am to avoid towing. There will be NO center line parking ANYWHERE.
- Chapman Street will be closed from St. George to St. Andrew
- Park Street will be closed
- Market will be closed from the Board of Trade office to Main Street and from Main Street to St. George.
- St. George and St. Patrick Streets will remain open to two way traffic
- No other roads will be effected – unless by police order
Parking and Shuttles
All bikes will be able to enter town on Friday the 13th. Only vehicles with valid Resident Passes will be allowed to drive into town for this years event.
Parking and shuttles in and out of Port Dover will run from Friday the 13th starting at 8 am until Saturday the 14th, at 4 am.
Vehicles entering town from the EAST side (coming from Hamilton way) will be directed to the parking lot located on St. John’s Road. Their shuttle will drop off at St. Patrick and Market Street (by Legion).
Vehicles entering town from the WEST side (coming from London way) will be directed to the parking lot located on highway 6. Their shuttle will drop off near Dover Cliff’s Nursing home on St. George Street.
Vehicles coming in on the Blue Line Road will be directed to parking lots at the discretion of the OPP. Please respect our authorities and travel safely.
Cost of Parking & Shuttles
$10.00 per person to a MAXIMUM of $40.00 per vehicle.
Youth under 16 are free.
Subject to change.
Park your car, get to town safely with our shuttle service, unlimited trips in and out of town, stay until morning if necessary and enjoy extended hours (now 8 am – 4 am) at Canada’s largest one day biker rally!
Each year volunteers from many organizations offer their time to man these parking lots. Organizations vary with every event.
Proceeds from the parking lot revenue for 2016 will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis Canada, and the Port Dover Skating Club.
Unfortunately wheelchairs can only be accommodated if the passenger can navigate the few stairs onto the bus and wheelchair can be folded and carried on.
Pets will be allowed AT THE DISCRETION OF THE DRIVER. NO SNAKES!